Tuesday 13 April 2010

Shu Uemura-Tsumori Chisato Limited Edition


 Shu Uemura is my FAVORITE make up artist and has one of the most amazing cosmetics-according to my own experience. I was super excited when I heard he worked with my favorite, admiring fashion designer Tsumori Chisato. I honestly got all of the below cosmetics...
Especially that lipstick and highlighter works AMAZING.
The colors are so soft and natural.
These are the items I bought- (since I threw most of my cosmetics away since I used them about more than 6 months now..)


Just in case if some of you haven't heard of his name-
Here is introduction from their official website:

"renowned for his masterful makeup artistry since 1958, shu uemura helped pioneer the concept of the makeup artist, merging makeup and art through his bi-annual mode makeup collections and on-stage makeup performances. each of shu uemura's products embraces elements of art, nature and science through original packaging, unique textures, key ingredients and ground-breaking product formulas."
*I will post beautiful collections of Tsumori Chisato in next posting!
 
Shop their collection

SHU UEMURA

You can also shop the collection
at SEPHORA

No comments:

Post a Comment