Saturday 3 April 2010

Trend Report- Marching Orders


 Style.com has several different trend report of this season, and my favorite one is Marching Orders.

"The military influence was ubiquitous on and off the Spring runways (the flak jacket may even have replaced the leather bomber as the official outerwear of your MOD, a.k.a. model off duty). In fact, there's a danger of fatigue setting in before this trend even hits stores. One counter-strategy: Look for the more dressed-up takes on uniform dressing, from the likes of Haider Ackermann, Aquilano.Rimondi, and Mr. Sequined Camo Leggings himself, Balmain's Christophe Decarnin." -style.com-


Our store has few different military inspired outwear and I will recommend to take a look at them if you like this concept like me. When I was looking through the military inspired collections of designers, I was very surprised how the concept has blended with elegant style. It has taste of preppy-ness but oh, my.. so chic.

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment