Thursday 15 July 2010

Celeb Style- Kate Moss

 Models are the symbol of beauty in contemporary world, and it is general perception thinking that all the models are beautiful. However, when I think about 'beautiful' model, Kate moss is definitely always on top of the list. It's not that she is only beautiful- she is unique, intelligent, and super chic. Who doesn't love her gorgeous line and the store Top Shop? 
When I think about this beautiful model- she reminds me of the color gold. It might be is because of that large gold statue of her by Marc Quinn, however her face expression- silent, elegant and dreamy look doubled up with her boho feeling is best to describe as color gold. Viewers feel gold sun-shiny warm aura around her. It's just always there. It's ridiculous how I am posting about her at last- I feel like it should have been done long time ago since she is one of the most significant fashion icon in the world. Kate Moss as a fashion icon has been going on awhile and I personally loved the time when she made general public to go crazy about Vivienne Westwood's pilot boots. I still am dying to have one pair of them.  She looks so unique in face feature and I always feel type of ecstasy when I see the precious expression she presents in every photos. Here I brought up some of her styles and like always, some items from our stores inspired by her wonderful outfits. I often saw her in black outfits-(like, really often) so I focused in black color items this time.

 
 
  
 

Snap shots- majorly from Style.com




  





See more items at ...


1 comment: