Sunday 18 July 2010

Street Snaps my favorites

I just fell in love with this outfit- olive toned beautiful Japanese preppy mix with hint of boho. Personally love her hair color matched with the outfit. I recently got into such string bag pants (which I call sausage pants) matched up with clogs. Her clogs might be little out of season, but does most of the job to make her look special-adding boho aesthetic. 

On the street in this weather, I often see this type of outfit- sleeveless onepiece matched up with long scarves. I really enjoy using thin cardigan as a scarf- I can use them to prevent air conditioner in cafes.
Her scarf is just too perfect with the color of the dress and her shoes.


Such overalls or suspender denim are pretty big thing this season- and this outfit- I was intrigued by shorter length of the denim which creates super cute marine look with striped shirts on top. Oh and look at that popular flower flip flop- good way to add some points to the outfit.

OMG. This outfit is absolutely my favorite- recently so got into maxi dresses and this one, is so beautiful and artistic. Look at that illustration print and sheer chiffon colors!! It goes brilliantly with her hair- adding just right amount of girlish aesthetic with the bear accesories. Also, don't you love how she matched tailor jackets with maxi dress-along with black oxfords? This is totally fresh chic way of styling that I just learned.

Here comes the most popular style of the season here in Korea. Hairbands, white girlish short dress matched up with high heels-and don't forget to put pretty socks on!
I really love how her umbrella goes well with her skirts. Both of them totally rich up the colors and pattern of the outfit. Matching up the leather items with such colorful floral skirt is just wonderful. Love the second picture of her face.


Here comes another scarf outfit! I personally really like this simple style. Artistic leggings is just enough to prevent such simple look to go wrong- looking boring.

Yeeess!! I really love this marine inspired look. Blue and little dirty ivory and beige goes well with navy color she chose. However, maybe her sweater was too heavy- and not very flattering for such outfit.  I would rather put thinner layers of cardigans on top. That would be chic.

All of the photos are from Fashionsnap.com(Grreeeeeatt site!)

No comments:

Post a Comment