Sunday 14 March 2010

Celeb style- GoAra

Go Ara is one of my favorite Korean model/actress. She was in one of popular teen drama Rainbow Romance- which i didn't get to watch just yet. I did not recognize her until I saw her beautiful photo shoot at Spain-the couple photos I attached below. I was so intrigued by her natural brown eyes. It's quite rare for Korean people to have such brown eyes-which also add on to our appreciation to her naturally born beauty. I like her because she has that natural feelings all the time....no matter what type of character she transforms into in different places.
One of our store's spring concept is from such natural-ness..and she is one of our inspiration for the spring! And as always, I picked up some Ara items for our gals.



*Click to view full size

No comments:

Post a Comment