Saturday 6 March 2010

FUR FUR

 

 

 
  
 Hey gals, take a quick look at these beautiful clothes from FurFur. FurFur is Japanese High brand-yea it's SUPER expensive that it's nothing I could afford, but I always get inspiration from their designs. They are perfect for the spring inspirations! It really sucks since there is no way for me to visit their store (which I am sure it's only in Japan, very limited number.) I can't help but wanting to see these clothes for real! They are super detailed, girlish, cute, and SOFT.

Don't you love these? I am afraid to tell you that each of these clothes are worth over minimum $300, but don't worry- we do have inspiration items in the store made just for you! Well, take a look at these FurFur items I picked.

  




 

  
  
  
  



STORETS inspired items
 
JY-04572 
Layered lace dress $52.99



 HM-02069 
Snowflake fuzzy cardi sweater
$49.97

JY-04841 
Oversized hood cape top
$39.99


EH-02367
Isabel boho dress
$62.99

PY-00687
Floral vinyard shorts
$52.99








No comments:

Post a Comment