Saturday 6 March 2010

Celeb Style-Tsuchiya Anna

 

So when I think about Tsuchiya Anna, she always reminds me of the movie Kamikaze Girls.
Have you seen the movie? She comes out and is the coolest.. I became her fan after the movie. She also came out with an album starring NANA, and it has very beautiful songs- such as Stand By Me. 
Many people sees the difference between Nakashima Mika and Tsuchiya Anna as NANA. I personally like them both but according to my experience with original manga, I expected more strong voice from NANA- so I think Tsuchiya Anna fits better in that sense. They are both just so wonderful, and it's hard to compare thou. 
Anyways, I think I can explain Tsuchiya Anna as- Powerful, charismatic, hardcore, rocker, sexy, and colorful. She is just AMAZING. I personally have never seen such a powerful character from Japanese entertainment. (Yea, Hamasaki Ayumi and Koda Kumi is definitely very powerful, but it's type of different-since Anna Tsuchiya gives the feeling of she is totally on the edge- not afraid to go beyond extreme. Check out her music videos and movies. 
Below are my favorite photos of her. 



 

  

  



 

 

 
  
  

  
  

 

 


Here are my suggestions for Tsuchiya Anna Style. Whew... we have so many wonderful new items
in the store! Check them out!!


*Click to view full-size.

No comments:

Post a Comment